P4P is back online. w00t.
Moving has been extremely exhausting. It seems like every move gets much much more difficult. I guess it just equates to having more stuff to move, but hopefully this move is fairly permanent for some time. I hate painting. I really hate painting. I hate “Home improvement made easy”. But, i already love living in this house.
Its already been a great deal of work, but after the initial move – i’ve kind of enjoyed doing this kind of stuff. I recaulked the bathtub and kitchen sink counter. I put on new screen door closers because the old ones had bent rods. I installed a garage door opening button. I put in a new dead bolt on the garage. I fixed a leaky kitchen sink. Mickey helped (well, mostly did himself) out by fixing a leaky shower faucet handle. I bought a new oven. Basically Home Depot’s stock went up because of me over this past 10 days.
It’s wierd how my priorities have instantly changed by moving into a home. Typically the first thing i would do is hook up my computer and video games, and then get everything else done “when I got around to it”. Now, I spent pretty much two entire days doing fix up type stuff to the house without so much as a thought of computer, video games, or even television. It was just an extremely odd feeling for me because that is not ususally how things go. I’ve almost been in this house an entire week and still not hooked up any video game consoles or my extremely expensive still not paid for all the way stereo. What a wierd feeling. I feel like I “grew up” or matured kind of instantly. I’ll have to make a conscious effort to work against that.
- I really need to update gamgeecount, that is coming.
- Congrats to Vanbergs, Vanlandw, and Flo for obtaining a new residence as well.
- I am definitely convinced that there is nothing in this entire universe that mickeyvb is not capable of doing.
- The chuck norris facts are really pretty goddamn funny.
- The DLO Transpod might be the best 80 dollars i have ever spent.
- It really does rule to have a basketball hoop.
- FUCK vanbergs.
- 24 and the Shield have been pretty phenominal – even though Forrest “I cant open my left eye all the way” Whittaker’s whole plot line is getting kind of stale.
- GG rusty for keeping the bulleted lists in style.