Maybe a year ago, I did a trial run on some Google ads on my site. They were up for maybe 6 or 8 months.
My site’s traffic has gone up pretty significantly since then, and I figured it might be nice to give them another shot. Therefore I have inconspicuously and tastefully placed a couple ads on my site.
I also finally took the plunge to creating a feedburner feed for this site. So I’ve redirected the RSS traffic to the feedburner feed vs the locally generated WordPress feed. This obviously allows me to place ads in the RSS feeds which I have clearly done.
I advise all users to never click any of my ads. 😛